“Building Foundations for Optimal Living, truly expresses our goal.”
Our mission at Upreach, LLC is to provide optimal services to individuals with physical and developmental disabilities. These services will be administered in the most professional manner at all times, and will encourage and promote independence, self-determination, and empowerment within each individual served.
Please contact us today at (614) 442-7702
What Makes UPREACH Different?
We take pride in:
- Striving to provide optimal services to meet the unique needs of each individual we serve.
- Our founders have more than 30 years combined professional experience in providing supported living services.
- Our ability to offer new and cutting edge social opportunities for individuals with disabilities.
- UPREACH works closely with the Nisonger Center at The Ohio State University to develop new social and recreational programs.
- Our ability to provide social work/counseling services from our Masters level Social Worker.
- Our life-long commitment to the individuals we serve.
- We take trips to places including Disney World, DollyWood, Amish Country
Monthly Art Days encourages creativity and coordination.
- Enhance relationships with each other and foster peer involvement.
- Making new friends with each other and opening world views.
Who does UPREACH serve?
- Developmental Disabilities
- Cerebral palsy
- Down Syndrome
- Prader Willi Syndrome
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Spinal Bifida
- Dual Diagnosis
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Seizure Disorder
- Supported Living Services
- IO waiver services
- Self-Waiver Services
- Level I Services
- Company-Owned Wheelchair Van Transportation
- Nursing Services
- Social Work/Counseling Services
- Behavioral Plans
- Social/Recreational Opportunities
- Financial Services
- Payee Services
- Quality Assurance Reviews
- Benefit Attainment and Monitoring
- (SSA, SSI, Medicaid, Medicare, Food Stamps, Life Insurance, etc.)
- Job Coaching